March 11, 2019, 7pm
Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of February 13, 2019 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Approval for an operator license to Katheryn Beuschlein and Dustin C. Williams
- Next Meeting April 8, 2019
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
- This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on March 7, 2019 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).