Users Guide to Preventing a Sewer Clog – A brochure with helpful reminders to keep the Village sewer system working.
If you have issues with your SEWER LINES, call Maintenance Supervisor, Dave Schauer at 715-366-7181 or 715-498-0054 prior to having any work completed by an outside company. This may help avoid costly repairs for the homeowner.
If you have questions with SEWER BILLING, call Heather Burns, Village Treasurer at 715-366-8171 or via email at email@example.com
The Village of Almond would like to offer some reminders regarding SEWER BILL PAYMENTS:
- Sewer bills are mailed quarterly. A 3% late fee will be assessed to payments received after the due date.
|Billing||Months Paid||Due Date|
|1st Quarter||January, February, March||April 20th|
|2nd Quarter||April, May, June||July 20th|
|3rd Quarter||July, August, September||October 20th|
|4th Quarter||October, November, December||January 20th|
- Sewer bills can be paid at the Almond branch of the Portage County Bank. NO OTHER BRANCHES WILL ACCEPT SEWER PAYMENTS! You do not have to have an account with the Portage County Bank to drop off payments there.
- Payments can be mailed to the Village of Almond, PO Box 125, Almond, WI 54909, however, we have noticed an increase in mail delivery times.
- To avoid mail delays, payments can be dropped off at the Village Office during business hours or placed in the secure drop box at the rear of the Village Office building.
- We also offer an automatic bill paying service to Village homeowners who have an account with the Portage County Bank. If you are interested in learning more about this FREE service, please contact the Village Office at 715-366-8171.
- Homeowners can also make advance payments, up to a whole year at a time. You would still receive a bill quarterly, but it will should show a negative balance until your credited amount was exhausted.
- Delinquent sewer charges will be added to homeowner’s property tax bill and a 10% additional penalty will be added.