Village Board Meeting
October 14, 2021
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of September 13, 2021 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input – (No formal action to be taken)
- Finance/Approval of Bills-
- Need motion to approve increasing the Tax levy by $402.00
- Need approval to transfer of monies internally
- Fire/EMS Report – Approval for the Cadet Program
- Public Works
- Ordinance/Personnel –
- Grease Trap info
- Approval to the change in the Dwelling Code-Update to State regulations
- Equipment – Sewer Jeter Repairs
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Approval of resolution 10-14-21 RE: Resolution for-ward Division and designation of polling place.
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – November 8, 2021
- Budget meeting on November 8, 2021 at 8:00PM
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on October 6 2021 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).