September 9, 2019, 6:00 pm
Meet at 6:00 for public meeting on rezoning of land from residential to Class B1 Business land to allow equipment to be held on it.
Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of August 12, 2019 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Update on the Library -Larry Oathout, Director, Portage County Public Library
- Recommendation/Final approval of rezoning
- Fire Report – Approve Fire Department Budget for 2020
- Public Works
- Ordinance/Personnel – Set up Personal meeting
- Setup date for budget workshop
- Tire Roundup
- Approval of Authorization Resolution representative for recycling
- Set Date for Halloween (Oct 25th, 2019 – 5-7pm)
- Is there anything else to come before the board
- Next Meeting October 14, 2019
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
- This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on September 4, 2019 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).