Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of April 13, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting June 8, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This is a ZOOM Video Conference Board Meeting this month. If you wish to join, go to Zoom.com and put in the meeting ID#927-195-3427 .
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on May 6, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).