February 8, 2021
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of December, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report –
- Renewal/Extension of animal control contract between Portage County and The Village of Almond
- Public Works –
- Ordinance/Personnel –Discussion on ATV/UTV ordinance for the village
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting March 8, 2021
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on February 8, 2021 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).