Village Board Meeting
May 9, 2022
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of April 11, 2022 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Discussion/Action with Town Board on the collection site operations
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input – (No formal action to be taken)
- Fire/EMS Report
- Approve the Compliance Maintenance Resolution #117
- Public Works
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – June 13, 2022
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on May 5, 2022 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).