Village Board Meeting
August 8, 2022
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of July 11, 2022 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input – (No formal action to be taken)
- Fire/EMS Report
- Public Works – Update on five-year street maintenance plan -Discussion on sewer billing on vacated properties
- Ordinance/Personnel – Steve’s resignation and replacement needed, wage consideration
- Equipment – Set date to assess the equipment
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – September 12, 2022 at 5:00pm
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on August 3, 2022 to the following: villageofalmondwi.gov website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).