Village Board Meeting
September 12, 2022
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of August 8, 2022 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input
- Discussion/Action – Dee’s Bar & Grill is requesting closure of Division ST from CTY A to 2nd St on September 24, 2022 from 9:am to 4:pm for a car show. This would include refreshments and music.
- Fire/EMS Report
- Public Works
- Ordinance/Personnel –Discussion/Action on property on 1212 CTY RD D
- Set up Personal meeting in Sept for budget needs
- Set up budget workshop later part of Sept or Oct
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Set date for Trick or Treating
- Next Meeting – October 10, 2022 at 5:00pm
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on September 7, 2022 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).