Village Board Meeting
October 10, 2022
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of September 12, 2022 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Discussion/Approval to approve the tax collection agreement with the county
- Discussion/Approval – American Legion/Ken Trzebiatowski rep- would like to get permission to put a cement pad under the legion hamburger stand
- Public Input
- Fire/EMS Report
- Public Works
- Media/Sewer Clerk – Discussion/action of future billing for the sewer bills-putting them on with the tax bill
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Budget Workshop Meeting – October 17, 2022
- Next Meeting – November 14, 2022 at 5:00pm
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on October 5, 2022 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).