Village Board Meeting
November 14, 2022
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of October 10, 2022 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Public Input
- Fire/EMS Report
- Public Works
- Ordinance/Personnel –Discussion/Action on personal wages
- Discussion/Action on changing the cost of the cigarette license
- Discussion/Action on changing the cost of the Dog Licenses
- Discussion/Action on changing the cost of the operator licenses
- Discussion/Action on changing the mileage rate
- Discussion/Action on changing the land rent starting in 2024
- Discussion/Action on signing Intergovernmental Agreement Regarding Election Equipment-Express Vote Universal Voting System with Portage County. This is replacing the Automark voting machine we now have.
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Adjourn at 6:00pm to go into the Budget Proposal Public Hearing for 2023
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – December 12, 2022 at 5:00pm
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on November 9, 2022 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).