Village Board Meeting
February 13, 2023
- Call Meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of January 16th, 2023 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Discussion/Action on New Accounting standards
- Public Input
- Fire/EMS Report
- Public Works
- James Johnson asking to reduce the sewer rates on properties at Lane Legacy Classics LLC/plus others
- Cemetery -Discuss future plans
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – March 13, 2023 at 5:00pm
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on February 8, 2023 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).